Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm "Just SO EXCITED!" :)

So I'm sitting in the bath tub typing this entry on my
iPhone. After all, being a mommy of four littles doesn't leave much quiet time (which is a good thing:). After your mind goes a million miles an hour each day, you gotta have some time to unwind! There are few things I find more relaxing than this. Anyway, as I sit here thinking through all of the business and hard work, I have to say, I am "just so excited!!!". There are so many fun new adventures in store for Ruby Blue 2012. I hope that you will continue to join me for lots of fun and unpredictable surprises as this year unfolds.

I look forward to replenishing the boutique line, which will feature in multiple various retail locations, as well as new seasonal releases. Oh but wait, it doesn't stop there!!! No, NO! I will be expanding on a project that I began last fall.... If you are waiting to say "I do!" you are gonna love this one. :) And what about those of us that all ready did? Well, let's just say there's something for you too, my friend. Then one last big suprise. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but let's just say that I've always had a passion for fashion. But that is going to have to wait until the gold ole summertime. For now, sit back and relax, and Enjoy the show!!!

XOX-

No comments:

Post a Comment