Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ruby Blues Next Top Model

First of all, can I just say how fun it was to log on and see my Facebook Feed filled with adorable images of your little cute-pies!  Thank you so much to everyone that took the time to submit images of their little girls.  They are all so precious.  Hopefully I can use more of them in the future:)

Here is a list of the little models that I have chosen for the upcoming photo shoot with Nicole Nelson Photography (www.nicolespixiedust.blogspot.com, www.facebook.com/nicolenelsonphotography);

Pearl, Perri and Bella D.
Hallie M.
Briley and Sawyer T.
Lily and Alina N.
Maddison R.
Macie S.
Daughter of Nicole W.
Addi and Emme M.
Navie R.
Ali and Dusty R.
Chandler B.
Gracie N.
Rubee R.
Payton H.
Whitley W.
Olivia L.
Sydnee B.
Kailyn R.

If your daughter is on this list, please email me at rubyblueinc@gmail.com.  You can also contact me @(435)279-7685.  I will send you details, as well as set up a time for a fitting. 

Thanks again Girls, this should be a fun day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment